Assume I have cluster of 3 nodes (A,B,C). Row x was written with CL=LQ to node
A and B. Before it was written to C, node B crashes. I replaced B and it
bootstrapped data from node C.

Now, row x is missing from C and B.  If node A crashes, it will be replaced and
it will bootstrap from either C or B. As such, row x is now completely gone
from the entire ring.

Is this scenario possible at all (at least in C* < 3.0).

How can a newly replaced node be forced to bootstrap from the node in the
replica set that has the most recent data?

Otherwise, we have to repair a node immediately after bootstrapping it for a
node replacement.

Thank you