Thanks Jeff,
your answer is really not what I expected to learn - which is again more manual
doing as soon as we start really using C*. But I‘m happy to be able to learn it
now and have still time to learn the neccessary Skills and ask the right
questions on how to correctly drive big data with C* until we actually start
using it, and I‘m glad to have People like you around caring about this
questions. Thanks. This still convinces me having bet on the right horse, even
when it might become a rough ride.

By the way, is it possible to migrate towards to smaller token ranges? What is
the recommended way doing so? And which number of nodes is the typical ‚break
even‘?

Von meinem iPhone gesendet