Hi, Evelyn!

I've found the following messages:

INFO RepairRunnable.java Starting repair command #41, repairing keyspace
XXX with repair options (parallelism: parallel, primary range: false,
incremental: false, job threads: 1, ColumnFamilies: [YYY], dataCenters: [],
hosts: [], # of ranges: 768)
INFO CompactionExecutor:6 CompactionManager.java Starting anticompaction
for XXX.YYY on 5132/5846 sstables

After that many similar messages go:
SSTable
BigTableReader(path='/mnt/cassandra/data/XXX/YYY-4c12fd9029e611e8810ac73ddacb37d1/lb-12688-big-Data.db')
fully contained in range (-9223372036854775808,-9223372036854775808],
mutating repairedAt instead of anticompacting

Does it means that anti-compaction is not the cause?

--
Best Regards,
Dmitry Simonov