Getting below error:

Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building
failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable
to find valid certification path to requested target

at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:397)

at
sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:302)

at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:260)

at
sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:324)

at
sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:281)

at
sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:136)

at
sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1501)

... 20 common frames omitted

Any thought?