Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with my 2 Cassandra Clusters. In fact, I created the
first one and it does contain 5 nodes. After that, I created the second one
as a duplicate of the first. I changed the seeds parameters and I was
assuming that the first cluster will not communicate with the second, but I
always see communication between both clusters. I didn't change, though,
the DC names and the cluster names (so they have the same DC name and the
same cluster name), and both clusters are in the same network.
I need to separate between the 2 clusters. Is there some configuration to
be applied in order to perform the isolation between clusters ?

Thank you for your help.