tlp-stress allow us to define size of rows? Because I will see the benefit
of compression in terms of request rates only if the compression ratio is
significant, i.e. requires less network round trips.
This could be done generating bigger partitions with parameters -n and -p,
i.e. decreasing the -p?

Also, don't you think that driver should allow configuring compression per
query? Because one table with wide rows could benefit from compression
while another one with less payload could not.

Thanks for your help Jon.