From: Akshith Mull <akshith.m...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 18:30
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Cassandra FQL question-

You don't often get email from akshith.m...@gmail.com. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi All,

We have cassandra 4.x version,

I have enabled FQL as per the documentation-

<https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cassandra/operating/fqllogging.html>
Full Query Logging | Apache Cassandra
Documentation<https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cassandra/operating/fqllogging.html>
cassandra.apache.org<https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cassandra/operating/fqllogging.html>
[favicon.ico]<https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cassandra/operating/fqllogging.html>

nodetool enablefullquerylog --path /tmp/cassandrafullquerylog

Files generated.

-rw-r--r--   1    131072 Aug  8 16:22 metadata.cq4t

-rw-r--r--   1 83886080 Aug  8 16:22 20230808-16.cq4

Its generated in binary .

As per the doc Im running dump command to convert human readable format.

fqltool dump /tmp/cassandrafullquerylog

But Im getting below error.

Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.cassandra.fqltool.FullQueryLogTool

org.apache.cassandra.fqltool.FullQueryLogTool

Do we need to install anything to generate  the output ?

Gently appreciate the answers.

thanks