Okay , thanks , let me try .
Seems like the tool is exists as root user , but not able to run it.

 :/usr/bin$ ls -ltra | grep fqltool
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root root      2388 May  6  2022 fqltool

/tmp/cassandrafullquerylog$ fqltool

Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.cassandra.fqltool.FullQueryLogTool
org.apache.cassandra.fqltool.FullQueryLogTool
cassandra-tracking (efbfe41fcf)