Hi Surbhi

We do use cassandra materialized views even if not recommended.
There are known issues you have to make with. Despite of them, we still use
VM.
What we observe is :
* there are  inconsistency issues but few. Most of them are rows that
should not exist in the MV...
* we made a spark script downloading the master table and the MV, and
comparing them and fixing data (as said previously we have very few errors
and we run it maybe once a year)

** Things go very very very bad when you add or remove a node ! Limit this
operation if possible and do it knowing what can happen (we isolate the
ring/datacenter and fix data before putting it back to production. We did
this only once in the last 4 years).*

PS : all proposals avoiding MV failed for our project. Basically managing a
table like a MV (by deleting and inserting rows from code) is worse and
more corrupted than what MV does...
The worse issue is adding and removing nodes. Maybe cassandra 4 improves
this point (not tested yet).

Have fun...