I don’t have a ticket.  What I saw in a scenario was a cluster that was upgraded from 3.11 to 4.0.X, we added another ring that was running Java 11.  Nodes on the ring with Java 8 saw this issue you described while the other ring running Java 11 did not.  Then if I updated from Java 8 to Java 11 I did not run into this issue again.  But the percentage of nodes/clusters that I experienced this issue was extremely low. We just happen to be in a phase of a lot of updates/upgrades of multiple things so it was just all baked into our process.  Completely get that updating the Java version is not a simple thing but wanted to throw that little Interesting bit of info that I had experienced.

Sent from my iPhone