Thanks Oliver.

Regarding the Configuration API, is it possible to replace not just values but keys, too? For example, could I replace

<ReplaceMe id="4"/>

with

<NewKey>
   <NewChildKey1>
      <NewChildKey2>Some Value</NewChildKey2>
   </NewChildKey1>
</NewKey>

If so, can you suggest what class to look at first (for accomplishing this)?

Thanks,
Greg