On 12/3/2016 9:21 AM, Oliver Heger wrote:
Does it happen _during_ a reload operation or _after_? When I receive
this event, is the configuration guaranteed to have the new, reloaded
information?

Why can't I just have a simple event saying "the configuration now has
new data"?
Maybe a misunderstanding of the reloading mechanism: New data is not
automatically pushed into a Configuration object you might have a
reference to. Rather, the configuration builder is reset. So the next
time you query the builder for a configuration you get a new one with
updated data.

When you receive one of the mentioned events the builder has been reset
and thus you know that new data is available.

Oh, right. I remember reading this now. I'll try one of these events and see how it works. Thank you.

Garret