On Aug 29, 2007, at 6:22 AM, Paolo Denti wrote:

Kevan, i tried and following the execution, the problem is in the proxyManagerClass.getMethod("createProxy", clzArray);
the getMethod call fails.

But looking at the javadoc i see that the signature of the ProxyManager createProxy method is
 Object createProxy(javax.management.ObjectName, Class)
but we are inovoking proxyManagerClass.getMethod("createProxy", clzArray) where clzArray is a Class[] as if the signature were
 Object createProxy(javax.management.ObjectName, Class[])
Hi Paolo,
The signature of Class.getMethod is getMethod(String, Class[]) So, unless I need a second cup of coffee, clzArray is correct.

The getMethod call is looking for a "createProxy" method which takes an ObjectName and Class as parameters (i.e. createProxy(ObjectName, Class). Again, this looks correct.

I don't see a problem in that code (GeronimoTransactionManagerLookup in http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/jboss-to-geronimo-hibernate- migration.html), but I'm quite capable of missing a problem (especially noting the above coffee exception clause... ;-)

Are you seeing an exception being thrown in getTransactionManager()?

Would be really great if someone could step through this Hibernate migration example (or another Hibernate example) and get it running on G 2.0. Anybody interested?

--kevan