hi,

I try to define a custom valve in config.xml by the following XML fragment:

<gbean gbeanInfo="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ValveGBean"
name="geronimo/tomcat/1.1.1/car?ServiceModule=geronimo/tomcat/1.1.1/car,j2eeType=TomcatValve,name=SecondValve">
<attribute name="className">org.compnay.valve.MyValve</attribute>
<attribute name="initParams">debug=1</attribute>
</gbean>
<gbean name="TomcatHost">
<reference name="TomcatValveChain"/>
</gbean>
<gbean name="FirstValve">
<reference name="NextValve">
<pattern>
<name>SecondValve</name>
</pattern>
</reference>
</gbean>

The custom valve cannot start since the valve class not found. But I don't
know how to import the third-party classes in the config.xml.

Anyone know how to import the third-party classes?

many thanks
carver