filed: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRADLE-527

I have now built my first ear with gradle 0.6.1!  Still a lot to do in
updating all gradle files in all projects, but I can now use gradle again.
Are there any big breaking changes in the DSL in upcoming releases?  I'm
trying to decide if I should skip over 0.6 on the CI engine since the people
who own the projects I building have less patience than I do for changes in
builds.

Thanks for the help!
Jerod