If you have the classpath you want to reference in a configuration called "wsanttasks", then try changing:
 taskdef(name: "wsejbdeploy",
    classname:"com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy",
    classpath:project.dependencies.antpath("wsanttasks"))
 taskdef(name: "wsejbdeploy",
    classname:"com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy",
    classpath:configurations.wsanttasks.asPath

JerodLass wrote:
It compiled and I could run the build, but I just started trying to actually
run the wsejbdeploy ant task and I get an error:

No signature of method:
org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler.antpath()
is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: {"wsanttasks"}

on the line:

                    taskdef(name: "wsejbdeploy", classname:
"com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy", classpath:
project.dependencies.antpath("wsanttasks"))

where the logic is defined for using the custom ant task wsejbdeploy.  This
happens in the following code block:

                project.ant{
                    taskdef(name: "wsejbdeploy", classname:
"com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy", classpath:
project.dependencies.antpath("wsanttasks"))
                    wsejbdeploy(inputJar:
"${project.buildDir.path}/${project.name}-${project.version}.jar",
                        classpath: path{
                                        fileset(dir:
project.rootDir.path+"/${project.modulesDirPath}"){include(name:"**/*.jar")}
                                        fileset(dir:
project.globalWasDir+'/lib'){include(name:"**/*.jar")}
                                        fileset(dir:
project.globalWasDir+'/java'){include(name:"**/*.jar")}
                                        fileset(dir:
project.globalWasDir+'/bin'){include(name:"**.*")}
                                        fileset(dir:
project.rootDir.path){include(name:"**/*.jar")}
                                   },
                        wasHome: project.globalWasDir,
                        outputJar:
"${project.rootDir.path}/${project.name}/${project.ejbTemp}/${project.name}-${project.version}.jar",
                        quiet:'false',
                        trace:'true',
                        failonerror:'true',
                        jvmMaxMemory: '1024M')
                }

which worked in previous gradle versions.

Any idea would be much appreciated.

JerodLass wrote:
filed: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRADLE-527

I have now built my first ear with gradle 0.6.1!  Still a lot to do in
updating all gradle files in all projects, but I can now use gradle again. Are there any big breaking changes in the DSL in upcoming releases? I'm
trying to decide if I should skip over 0.6 on the CI engine since the
people who own the projects I building have less patience than I do for
changes in builds.

Thanks for the help!
Jerod

Also, what's the status of an IntelliJ plugin?