Try with latest releases: 3.9.4 or 4.0-beta-10.

On 25/08/2014 21:03, Brent Barker wrote:
Thanks for looking into that!

I tried the latest snapshot. However, it still doesn't appear that all of the times are correct. The total time on the report is close to the entire execution time.

I would think the total time in the report to be significantly greater then the actual execution time. It appears the time for each thread isn't being fully accounted for. Some stories that take a long time still look like they have a 0 second execution time, but running a couple of stories the report looks correct.

I'll try to get a example project put together.