Hello,

I'm having some difficulties in setting the right provider and region Ids using the Rackspace blobstore. Specifically, I'm using Cloudfiles UK, jClouds 1.7.3, and when I run the UploadObjects test included this example <https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/tree/master/rackspace> project I get this kind of exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: region IAD not in [] at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:120) at org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.blobstore.RegionScopedBlobStoreContext.checkRegionId(RegionScopedBlobStoreContext.java:105) at org.jclouds.openstack.swift.v1.blobstore.RegionScopedBlobStoreContext.blobStoreInRegion(RegionScopedBlobStoreContext.java:75) at org.jclouds.examples.rackspace.cloudfiles.UploadObjects.<init>(UploadObjects.java:78) at org.jclouds.examples.rackspace.cloudfiles.UploadObjects.main(UploadObjects.java:60)

So it seems like there is not region configured.
Before running it, I changed the provider Id to "rackspace-cloudfiles-uk".
Any idea about what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Paolo