Hi Paolo,

I wasn’t able to reproduce your issue with your code so let’s try something
that we know works.

Please try the following steps:

mkdir jclouds-lon
cd jclouds-lon
wget
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/master/rackspace/pom.xml
mvn dependency:copy-dependencies "-DoutputDirectory=./lib"
wget
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/everett-toews/9129de9c83fefd721316/raw/057ac9a44a3f7b59bc91ac31fa549aa7ce742593/Test.java
# update the uk_username and uk_apikey
javac -cp ".:lib/*" Test.java
java -cp ".:lib/*" Test

Does following those exact steps work for you?

If so, what’s the difference between that and your code?

If not, we’ll keep digging to find out what the issue is with the steps above.

HTH,
Everett