Forwarding to user@Š

Hi Alka!

It could be one of the following scenarios you are running in to:

- the extension is not available in your OpenStack installation
- the user does not have an Admin role to access this specific API

Does the extension show up when executing this code?

  Set<Extension> extensions = keystoneApi.getExtensionApi().list();
  // iterate through to see what extensions are available...

Please let us know, thanks!

/jd