Hi Alka,

Yes, definitely access the Admin endpoint for this functionality! There is
an example [1] of using the Keystone Admin APIs that you can use as an
additional reference.

Thanks for pointing that out Ignasi!

/jd

[1]
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/blob/master/openstack/src/main/
java/org/jclouds/examples/openstack/identity/CreateTenantAndUser.java