I was curious and ran the tests for the filesystem storage provider
2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
Indeed there are many tests skipped. If I look into the target dir, only

.\target\basedir\fun-blobstore-test\ss

exists after the tests have failed.

fun-blobstore-test and ss have the same strange permissions as I
mentioned in my earlier post.
I guess that's the reason why they're failing.

Tests run: 225, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 215, Time elapsed:
22.794 sec <<< FAILURE! - in TestSuite
testBlobExists(org.jclouds.filesystem.FilesystemBlobStoreTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.145 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.io.IOException: Unable to create parent directories of
.\target\basedir\fun-blobstore-test\ss\asdas\0f50457a-21ec-4d0f-aeb9-0277e152d131.jpg
        at com.google.common.io.Files.createParentDirs(Files.java:645)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.utils.TestUtils.createBlobAsFile(TestUtils.java:194)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.FilesystemBlobStoreTest.testBlobExists(FilesystemBlobStoreTest.java:602)

tearDown(org.jclouds.filesystem.FilesystemBlobStoreTest)  Time elapsed:
10.081 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.io.IOException: Could not delete:
.\target\basedir\fun-blobstore-test\ss
        at org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.delete(Utils.java:101)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.deleteRecursively(Utils.java:76)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.deleteRecursively(Utils.java:71)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.deleteRecursively(Utils.java:71)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.FilesystemBlobStoreTest.tearDown(FilesystemBlobStoreTest.java:105)

setUp(org.jclouds.filesystem.strategy.internal.FilesystemStorageStrategyImplTest)

Time elapsed: 9.742 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.io.IOException: Could not delete:
.\target\basedir\fun-blobstore-test\ss
        at org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.delete(Utils.java:101)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.deleteRecursively(Utils.java:76)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.util.Utils.deleteRecursively(Utils.java:71)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.utils.TestUtils.cleanDirectoryContent(TestUtils.java:175)
        at
org.jclouds.filesystem.strategy.internal.FilesystemStorageStrategyImplTest.setUp(FilesystemStorageStrategyImplTest.java:97)

Results :

Failed tests:
  FilesystemBlobStoreTest.testBlobExists:602 » IO Unable to create
parent direct...
  FilesystemBlobStoreTest.tearDown:105 » IO Could not delete:
.\target\basedir\f...
  FilesystemStorageStrategyImplTest.setUp:97 » IO Could not delete:
.\target\bas...