Hello Neo Team!

Congrats on the recent release!  I'm using 1.3 enterprise in my development
environment.  I noticed that in earlier versions there were some patches to
allow setting the min/max thread pool size for the REST servlet container.  Are
there any similar options now?  Under load tests, it seems like I would benefit
from at least having a higher initial thread pool size.  Are there any other
configuration changes or strategies that would help with overall throughput
under heavy load?

Thanks for your help!

Stephen Roos
Software Engineer

CareerArc Group
The Social Exceleration Network
www.careerarcgroup.com

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this
email from your system.