Ajinkya,
just talked to one of the Gephi guys,

"2.3M nodes and 60M edges...you should buy another computer with
at least 60GB of RAM for Gephi."

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

G:  neubauer.peter
S:  peter.neubauer
P:  +46 704 106975
L:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
T:   @peterneubauer

Neo4j                                - Graphs rule.
Program or be programmed - Computer Literacy for kids.
http://foocafe.org/#CoderDojo