All,

We were able to successfully create a Neo4J Graph database (1.7.2) using "Batch
Insert".
Able to view the same through the browser (via the REST API)

However, we ran into problems when trying to use "setRelationshipProperty" API.
Here is the sequence that leads to the problem:

1.    Create a Relationship

2.    Add a set of Key-Value Pairs as properties - Let us call this Unique set A

3.    Add another set of Key-Value pairs as properties, Let us call this Unique
set B

4.    A Intersection B is non-null i.e. Sets A and B can have same Keys.

5.    When we encounter common keys, we just read existing property value,
append the new property value and call "setRelationshipProperty()" API with the
new updated property value

However, Step 5 causes exception in PropertyStore.java

To our naïve eyes, it looks to be a bug.
Can somebody help us here?

Many Thanks,
Best Regards,
Sarnath

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.