Ok, but what can I do to get the moved topic published? In aegir and on the
staging server, everything looks like it should, but the change isn't copied
to the live db. BTW: The same holds true for other changes to a topic. When I
edit a topic's description in aegir, the change isn't copied to the live db
either.
It seems that remove_unapproved.pl deletes everything that is not specifically
approved, and since there is no way to approve changes to topics in aegir
(correct me if I'm wrong!), they can never get published.

Bye,

Andreas