Hi,

Sorry for the late response, I was being busy on a business trip.

Sonic wrote:
> The problem is, this does not replicate snippets, just the snippetdirs

It's a problem in the Exorcist. During the beta cycle I rewrote some of
the Exorcist-specific schema loading stuff, but didn't notice that the
snippet schema uses a bit different parent linking notation than the
other types. :-(

I'll upload exorcist-1.0-beta-4 with the fix and will investigate the
duplicate parameter problem a bit more.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development