Hi!

sounds great! I'll give you some new feedback as soon as beta-4 is available.
BTW, one more thing: I'm not sure if this is supposed to work but it would be
great if it did: When I create a Style Element in DB1, then replicate to DB2,
then delete it in DB1, then replicate again, it is still present in DB2, i.e.
other than repligard, exorcist doesn't seem to know how to replicate the
deletion.

Bye,

Andreas

--
Adding sound to movies would be like putting lipstick on the Venus de Milo. --
Mary Pickford, 1925