Hi,

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to do authentication with midgard?

I need to simply verify that a person with correct ViewerGroup permissions has logged in. If that is not the case then redirect to login page. No need for great security, just the simplest possible solution that works.

My current situation is that my site gives “Error 401: Unauthorized” whenever person with incorrect UserGroup permissions tries to access page. Instead I would like to have a login page shown.

BTW. Is there a bug in AIS when setting UserGroup permissions. The folder always disappears from the navigation whenever I change it’s UserGroup permission.

Thank You in advance!

- Seppo