From: Ingo Herz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:52 AM
To: user@midgard-project.org
Subject: [midgard-user] multi database & cache

Hello,

we have a Midgard/MidCOM setup with some vhosts, grouped into multiple
Midgard
databases (one for each customer). It runs on Debian sarge with Midgard 1.7.3

from debs, MidCOM site template (2005.11.10) and Apache 1.3. Databases and
vhosts were created with datagard.

Now the problem: cache-files seem to be created unique per database, but can
be the same for different pages in different databases. So I was very
confused as one site got the layout of another etc...

Do I have to set different MidgardPageCacheDirs for the vhosts or what else
can I do to avoid this?

Thanks for your help and a happy new year to all of you!

Ingo