Hi All,

I have only recently started to fiddle with midcom
(it's quite a steep learning curve when coming from old Aegir-Sytle
thinking...)
I have gone through a few "learning-sessions" in the Wiki, what i am
stuck with right now is:
How do i add category support to the Blog-Style?
I have categories enabled in blog successfully - but where do i put the
category-switch in the newsticker-style?
And how Do i retrieve a list of all my categories announced in the
datamanager-schema?

As always thankful for any hints,

Alex