Sonic wrote:
> Hi!

Hi, Andreas!

> I've noticed this several times now and thought I'd post ist to the list:
> There seems to de a formatting problem in Midgard's documentation pages,
> which has the effect that underscores are not displayed, but converted to
> <em> tags. This might be a feature, but in the case of class or method names,
> it's a bug. For example get_current_leaf() is displayed as getcurrentleaf()
> where "current" is written in italics. See
>
> http://www.midgard-project.org/documentation/concepts-midcom-specs-components-styleguide/
>
> Section Naming conventions - Classes for more examples.

This is both a bug that came along, when old 'de.linkm.taviewer'
documentation was ported to 'net.nemein.wiki' documentation, and a
possible mistake of document writers, I think.

Wiki formatting sees underscore (_) as a start of italics unless an
escape character has been used with it (\_). This means that
get_current_leaf() will display as get<i>current</i>leaf().

Functions and methods are easy to write wrong and when reading your own
text, italics are still relatively easy to miss in a long text.

I have been correcting every time I see these mistakes. I have been
editing loads of old mgd_*** functions, but I haven't caught them all.
The same goes with other parts of the documentation.

Whenever you come across with similar mistakes, please send me the url
and I'll be correcting it.

--
Sincerely,
Arttu Manninen