Hi Raj,

Yesterday I managed to get a standalone entity engine + catalina running.
it should be possible to even remove catalina - I only used it so that I
could create a small web app to interact with the entity engine.  The
framework folders I used were:

- start
- base
- entity
- geronimo (requied for transactions)
- catalina
- entityext (may be possible to remove this)

I think it should be possible to make a osgi bundle of the entity engine
without catalina.

I will post a page on the wiki documenting my steps.

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk