I'm manually working through the ecommerce demo setup data to create a
new site and along the way gain more insight into the ofbiz data
structures.

When I encounter a RoleType, I want to know what effect this role has
on ofbiz.  For example, the RoleType: MANAGER,

<Party partyId="admin" partyTypeId="PERSON"/>
<PartyRole partyId="admin" roleTypeId="MANAGER"/>

If I do a text search through the ofbiz source for "MANAGER", I can
see that the MANAGER RoleType is used in several places, including:

component://pos/src/org/ofbiz/pos/event/SecurityEvents.java
component://webpos/src/org/ofbiz/webpos/session/WebPosSession.java

>From this I can deduce that the MANGER role has an influence on the
behaviour of the pos and webpos components.

Searching for individual RoleType's is insightful, but is time
consuming.  Is there an easier way for me to understand how various
RoleType's influence the ofbiz processes?

If there isn't an easier way, I'm happy to continue my search process
and create a wiki page to document the various RoleType's and their
effect on the behaviour of ofbiz.

Many thanks,

Chris