I'm having trouble configuring myfaces tomahawk components to work with
Facelets and I'm wondering if there is a conflict with Shale.  Is anyone
else using this combination successfully?

Based on instructions at the facelets wiki, this is what I've done so
far:

I've created a file named tomahawk.taglib.xml under /WEB-INF:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE facelet-taglib PUBLIC
  "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Facelet Taglib 1.0//EN"
  "http://java.sun.com/dtd/facelet-taglib_1_0.dtd";>

<facelet-taglib>
        <!-- Just in case my email client removes them for me, note that
the <namespace> tags are included below  -->
    <namespace>http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk</namespace>

    <tag>
        <tag-name>commandLink</tag-name>
        <component>

<component-type>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlCommandLink</c
omponent-type>

<renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlLinkRenderer</rende
rer-type>
        </component>
    </tag>
</facelet-taglib>

I've registered the file in my web.xml:
    <context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

I've referenced the namespace declared in the taglib file in the root
html element of my page as such:
xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk";

Is there something else I need to do on the Shale side to make this
work?

Thanks

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Sender is not
liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone
else is unauthorized.