I am attempting to move shale-clay.jar outside the of the web
application into a shared library.  It looks to me from the code that
this is probably not supported.  I am guessing that multiple
applications would clash because the ConfigBeanFactory would not be
able to distinguish which application it is serving anymore since it
would be shared by all applications.

Is there a way that the config bean factory could be keyed by the
context classloader such that it can handle multiple applications
pulling from it?  I think something like this was done in the myfaces
javax.faces.FactoryFinder.

Thanks,
Ryan