>From: "Ryan Wynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> I am attempting to move shale-clay.jar outside the of the web
> application into a shared library. It looks to me from the code that
> this is probably not supported. I am guessing that multiple
> applications would clash because the ConfigBeanFactory would not be
> able to distinguish which application it is serving anymore since it
> would be shared by all applications.
>
> Is there a way that the config bean factory could be keyed by the
> context classloader such that it can handle multiple applications
> pulling from it? I think something like this was done in the myfaces
> javax.faces.FactoryFinder.

We have a couple "factories" [1][2] that we would need to look at besides
common chains.
 I believe that we would also need to look at our static reference to logger
and the
Message (bundle wrapper).  So, it would require a bunch of refactoring.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/clay/config/beans/ConfigBeanFactory.java?view=markup
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/clay/parser/builder/BuilderFactory.java?view=markup