Hi,

I am just about to start new web project and I would like to use JSF together
with shale. Just couple of questions.

How stable are nightly builds?
I suppose we will developed new project for a while before it goes live so
would you recommend to use nightly builds because new version will be out soon
or should I stick with latest release rather?
Does it have any advantage to use nightly builds over the latest release for
new projects?

We would like to use persistent connection between client and server (Jetty
Continuation) and sent updates from server to client rather than client asking
by request all the time probably by using drw Ajax toolkit (Ajax
continuations). Can you see any possible problems to use this technology
together with JSF or shale?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Pavel

www.intrade.com
The Prediction Market

ABOUT US: Intrade is The Prediction Market where members can buy and sell
"shares" in financial, political, weather and other important subjects. You can
trade using real US$ and you can learn to trade using virtual Intrade I$.

Intrade and the predictive information generated by our members have been
featured on CNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Fox, Fortune & others.

Becoming a member of Intrade gives you profit opportunity and access to the
wisdom of a crowd of many thousands of people from over 120 countries.

Intrade News is available on RSS at http://www.intrade.com/news/newsRss.xml

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER: The information within this email is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended solely for party to which it is addressed.

Please notify us immediately if you received this mail in error by returning it
to the sender and delete this copy from your system. You should also notify us
at +353-1-6200 300.