On 9/29/07, sunilskulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, I am using MyFaces 1.1.4/tomcat 5.5.x. I want to use conversation pages.
> Shale and Triniad offers the feature. I am new to both. Requesting
> assistance.
> (1)Is there a document or a step by step instr on how to use Shale Dialog
> Manager(http://shale.apache.org/shale-dialog/index.html, talks about
> components)
<snip/>

That page introduces Shale dialogs, and the associated APIs (not sure
what you mean by talking about components). Step by step instructions
are partly a function of the dialog implementation in use, the links
in the "API and Implementations" section for both available
implementations contains such recipes.

Working examples of the basic implementation are available in the
shale-usecases sample application, you can download the latest release
(v1.0.4) from here:

  http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/shale/

More examples are in the shale-test-dialog-* applications that can be
built from source:

  http://shale.apache.org/building.html

If you have specific questions or feedback, please let us know.

> (2) I have set up Trinidad on Eclipse/tomcat, trying it out. Any doc which
> points to a sample instr it will help.
> (3) Is Shale or Trinidad better? w.r.t feature set, usability, more
> components...etc

<snap/>

Sorry, I haven't looked at Trinidad. Please try the MyFaces user list.

-Rahul