On 10/1/07, sunilskulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Attachment :  http://www.nabble.com/file/p12991765/dialog-config.xml
> dialog-config.xml
> Does any one know why I get the above error? I am new to Shale. Thanks
> (I have 2 beans, one has gets firstname, lastname. Second one stores names
> in Hashmap(signup) and login which checks the contents of Map. (1) I click
> login link from home page, (2)it goes to login page, it has link to signup.
> (3)I do signup. (4)Control comes back to login #1. (5) I try to do #1, I get
> the above error.
<snip/>

It implies that the application is trying to start a dialog (or
restart the same one, in this case) without completing the ongoing
dialog.

Check out the state and dialog named in the error message (the ones
stubbed out in the subject with xxx) -- that might hold some clues.
You want to get to an 'end' state before (re)starting a dialog.

-Rahul