Hi,
I have application with shale 1.0.4 and tiles build using maven and blank shale
example and it seems to work fine. The problem is when I try to use template
layout for pages and insert body and header by configuration in tiles.xml.
Problem is with <tiles:insertAttribute name="header" /> tag, it says this tag
is not in tiles tld so it is not defined but in all examples I have found this
tag must be used. Since I am new in tiles and shale it is very confusing for me
and I don't know where to look for a mistake. Is the tiles version downloaded
by maven wrong? Am I using wrong tag or tld?

I have template layout like
<%@ taglib prefix="f" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; %>
<%@ taglib prefix="h" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"; %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-tiles"; prefix="tiles" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://shale.apache.org/core"; prefix="s"%>

<f:view>
  <head>
  <head>
   test
      <tiles:insertAttribute name="header" />
</f:view>

tiles.xml:
<tiles-definitions>
    <definition name="test.definition"
                template="/template/template.jsp">
        <put name="header" value="/common/header.jsp"/>
    </definition>
    <definition name="/firstTest" extends="test.definition" >
    </definition>

</tiles-definitions>

Thanks for any help
Pavel

www.intrade.com
The Prediction Market

ABOUT US: Intrade is The Prediction Market where members can buy and sell
"shares" in financial, political, weather and other important subjects. You can
trade using real US$ and you can learn to trade using virtual Intrade I$.

Intrade and the predictive information generated by our members have been
featured on CNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Fox, Fortune & others.

Becoming a member of Intrade gives you profit opportunity and access to the
wisdom of a crowd of many thousands of people from over 120 countries.

Intrade News is available on RSS at http://www.intrade.com/news/newsRss.xml

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER: The information within this email is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended solely for party to which it is addressed.

Please notify us immediately if you received this mail in error by returning it
to the sender and delete this copy from your system. You should also notify us
at +353-1-6200 300.