Not yet Portal 6, but portal 5.1.0.4 yes.  Will be upgrading to 6
soon, so I will have more information then.  Are you having a problem?

Actually, I did put small shale portlet on 6 without any problems.
The thing is I am using really only shale-core and shale-clay, and not
any of the other components.

Ryan