On 10/4/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's not much development going on, but if there's interest in a
> release we can probably round up enough people to make it happen.
>
> I'd like to see the Tiles 2 integration sorted out first, though.

I agree. That move us closer to pushing Shale towards GA :-) I'm still here,
but I've had *0* time to contribute of late unfortunately. I feel like
upgrading the Tiles support is about a 5-minute job, but testing it is the
hard part for me. I've never actually used Tiles 2 with JSF and, in fact,
Tiles 2 itself has changed so much since I last used it I'm not sure if I'm
still up to speed on it :-)

At any rate, the biggest help we could use is someone to give testing
guidance on the Tiles 2 components. I don't want to commit code and walk
away without giving it some good test support. Someone sent me a .war file a
while back and I haven't looked at it yet. Maybe it will be a start. If
anybody else can boil your webapp down to a few tests to put it through its
paces and attach that to a JIRA, that would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Greg