>From: Iain Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> Thanks a lot for the information! Do you know if the mock implementation
> is going to be extended at any point to include dealing with lists
> reference by expressions like "#{myBean.myList[0]}"?

I'm not sure.  The test framework is one of the best parts of Shale but the
only problem I see in expanding for more EL support is that it becomes more and
more complicated.  It's easy to draw the line with the existing mock
implementation.

At one time I added a fix to support scopes like
"#{requestScope['xxx.xxx.xx']}" and Craig made a similar comment about keeping
the mock implementation simple.

However, Shale is used by many of the myfaces projects.  I think the community
should make the decision providing there is a volunteer to contribute.

> Cheers,
>
> Iain

Gary