Hi,

I'm using the composition feature of clay.
I've noticed that when a tile changes and I hit 'refresh' in the browser the new content is not reflected in the browser. I have to restart the webapp in order to see the new content. Is there a way to have the clay reload the tile when it's requested and have been changed? I guess that would greatly improve the development time of pages. (I guess one would only enable such a feature during development).

I've seen that there's a org.apache.shale.clay.config.beans.ConfigDefinitionsWatchdogFilter but it only seem to refresh the page when something is changed in the clay config xml.

Thanks,
Tom