Guys,

   - Need help in terms of the interesting features coming up in MLlib 1.2.
   - I have a 2 Part, ~3 hr hands-on tutorial at the Big Data Tech Con
      - "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Machine Learning with Python & Apache
      Spark"[2]
   - At minimum, it would be good to take the last 30 min to elaborate the
   new features in MLlib coming up in 1.2.
      - If the features are stable, I might use 1.2 for the tutorial.
      - It is hands-on, so want to use a stable Spark version.

   1. What are the salient ML features slated to be part of 1.2 ?
   2. Which branch should I look at ?
   3. Will it be stable enough by Oct 29th for the attendees to download ?
   Then I can plan the materials around it.

Cheers
<k/>

[1] My two talks : http://www.bigdatatechcon.com/speakers.html#KrishnaSankar
[2] Spark Talk : http://goo.gl/4Pcvuq