Felix

I tried the option suggested by you.  It gave below error.  I am going to
try the option suggested by Prem .

Error in writeJobj(con, object) : invalid jobj 1
8
stop("invalid jobj ", value$id)
7
writeJobj(con, object)
6
writeObject(con, a)
5
writeArgs(rc, args)
4
invokeJava(isStatic = TRUE, className, methodName, ...)
3
callJStatic("org.apache.spark.sql.api.r.SQLUtils", "loadDF", sqlContext,
source, options)
2
read.df(sqlContext, filepath, "orc") at
spark_api.R#108