Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 14:28:58 +0530
Subject: Re: sparkR ORC support.
From: sand...@infoworks.io
To: felixcheun...@hotmail.com
CC: yblia...@gmail.com; user@spark.apache.org; premsure...@gmail.com;
deepakmc...@gmail.com

The code is very simple, pasted below .  hive-site.xml is in spark conf
already. I still see this error Error in writeJobj(con, object) : invalid jobj 3
after running the script  below

script=======Sys.setenv(SPARK_HOME="/usr/hdp/current/spark-client")

.libPaths(c(file.path(Sys.getenv("SPARK_HOME"), "R", "lib"),
.libPaths()))library(SparkR)
sc <<- sparkR.init()sc <<- sparkRHive.init()hivecontext <<-
sparkRHive.init(sc)df <- loadDF(hivecontext, "/data/ingest/sparktest1/",
"orc")#View(df)