Hi,

This is a solved problem, try using s3a instead and everything will be fine.

Besides that you might want to use coalesce or  partitionby or repartition
in order to see how many executors are being used to write (that speeds
things up quite a bit).

We had a write issue taking close to 50 min which is not running for lower
than 5 minutes.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta