Hi Ted,

There was no idle time after I changed the path to start with s3a and then
ensured that the number of executors writing were large. The writes start
and complete in about 5 mins or less.

Initially the write used to complete by around 30 mins and we could see
that there were failure messages all over the place for another 20 mins
after which we killed jupyter application.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta